Учебници Химия

(1/7) > >>

ananas:
Здравейте колеги,
тук ще поствам учебници по химия.

ananas:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/lekar/index.php?showtopic=1389

Book Description
Modern Analytical Chemistry is a one-semester introductory text that meets the needs of all instructors. With coverage in both traditional topics and modern-day topics, instructors will have the flexibilty to customize their course into what they feel is necessary for their students to comprehend the concepts of analytical chemistry.

Product Details
* Hardcover: 816 pages
* Publisher: McGraw-Hill Science/Engineering/Math; 1 edition (October 14, 1999)
* Language: English
* ISBN: 0072375477
* Format: PDF
* Price: $136.88
* Size: 11.0 MB

ananas:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/lekar/index.php?showtopic=1385

Review
"This famous handbook continues to provide current, critically evaluated chemical and physical data in a one-volume format. A goldmine of information … . " - JACS, Vol. 127, No. 12, 2005 " While I keep the massive recent editions in my study, I keep my original one, the 23rd edition, on my bedside table, for it is easy to handle (especially when one is reading in bed), and was my most cherished gift as a boy. Indeed, one way and another, whether reading in bed or in my study, I have always had a Handbook near me. While the CRC Handbook is monumental in its scope, a huge, always-to-be-relied-upon mine of information, it is also a friendly book, a companion which has given me joy for the greater part of my life." -From the Foreword by Oliver Sacks "A standard text in libraries everywhere…this resource is an invaluable source of data." - Medical Reference Services Quarterly, Vol. 24, No. 3, Fall 2005

Book Description
Researchers around the world depend upon having access to authoritative, up-to-date data. And for 90 years, they have relied on the CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics for that data. This year is no exception. New tables, extensive updates, and added sections mean the Handbook has again set a new standard for reliability, utility, and thoroughness. New tables in this edition include: Index of Refraction of Inorganic Crystals, Upper and Lower Solution Temperatures of Binary Polymer Solutions, Miscibility of Organic Solvents, Density of Solvents as a Function of Temperature, and Coefficients of Friction. The Fundamental Physical Constants section has been updated with the latest CODATA/NIST values, and the Mathematical Tables appendix now features several new sections covering topics that include orthogonal polynomials Clebsch-Gordan coefficients, and statistics.

Product Details
* Hardcover: 2656 pages
* Publisher: CRC; 85 edition (June 11, 2004)
* ISBN: 0849304857
* Price: $69.95
* Size: 47.9 MB

ananas:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/lekar/index.php?showtopic=1384

Book Description
Teaches students to use the language of sythesis directly (utilizing the grammar of synthon and disconnection) rather than translating it into that of organic chemistry.

The publisher, John Wiley & Sons
Teaches students to use the language of sythesis directly (utilizing the grammar of synthon and disconnection) rather than translating it into that of organic chemistry.

Product Details
* Paperback: 285 pages
* Publisher: John Wiley & Sons; 1 edition (April 28, 1978)
* ISBN: 0471996122
* Price: $60.00
* Size: 2.96 MB

ananas:

http://s15.invisionfree.com/lekar/index.php?showtopic=1358

Review
"...this book shines as a self-consistent introduction to the techniques it claims to treat...fills an important niche in the library holdings of any institution of higher learning...those who...frequently deal with research involving the application of electroanalytical methods will likely find themselves reaching for it often." (Journal of Chemical Education, Vol. 78, No. 4, April 2001)

"Offers clear, reader-friendly explanations of fundamental principles of electrochemical processes as well as insight..." (SciTech Book News, March 2001)

"...useful for a novice hoping to learn whether electrochemistry might be helpful in a particular case...useful for upper-division...or graduate students contemplating electrochemical research..." (Choice, Vol. 38, No. 10, June 2001)

"I recommend it strongly to all." (The Analyst, 8th October, 2001)

"...well written and extremely informative..." (Chemical Educator, Vol.7, No.3, 2002)

Book Description
The critically acclaimed guide to the principles, techniques, and instruments of electroanalytical chemistry-now expanded and revised
Joseph Wang, internationally renowned authority on electroanalytical techniques, thoroughly revises his acclaimed book to reflect the rapid growth the field has experienced in recent years. He substantially expands the theoretical discussion while providing comprehensive coverage of the latest advances through late 1999, introducing such exciting new topics as self-assembled monolayers, DNA biosensors, lab-on-a-chip, detection for capillary electrophoresis, single molecule detection, and sol-gel surface modification. Along with numerous references from the current literature and new worked-out examples, Analytical Electrochemistry, Second Edition offers clear, reader-friendly explanations of the fundamental principles of electrochemical processes as well as important insight into the potential of electroanalysis for problem solving in a wide range of fields, from clinical diagnostics to environmental science. Key topics include:
* The basics of electrode reactions and the structure of the interfacial region
* Tools for elucidating electrode reactions and high-resolution surface characterization
* An overview of finite-current controlled potential techniques
* Electrochemical instrumentation and electrode materials
* Principles of potentiometric measurements and ion-selective electrodes
* Chemical sensors, including biosensors, gas sensors, solid-state devices, and sensor arrays

Product Details
* Hardcover: 236 pages
* Publisher: Wiley-VCH; 2 edition (June 16, 2000)
* ISBN: 0471282723
* Price: $92.49
* Size: 3.71 MB

Навигация

[0] Списък на темите

[#] Следваща страница

Премини на пълна версия