argon bulletin board

Експертно търсене  

Новини:

Регистрирането на нови потребители е временно деактивирано.

Автор Тема: European Kaleidoscope - picture your Europe and win 700 euro!  (Прочетена 2089 пъти)

radosveta_m

• Неактивен Неактивен
  • Публикации: 47

European Kaleidoscope   - picture your Europe      and    win   700   euro!                     

What does Europe really look like – and who are the Europeans?
This is the subject in an up-coming photo book on the countries of the European Union. And you can contribute!
All you have to do is capture your European home country by taking 4 photographs expressing 4 different things:
1)   My country
2)   The history of my country
3)   The future of my country
4)   Portrait (of yourself, your family or anybody else from your country)
Send your pictures (300 dpi pictures), a short comment to each of your pictures, a bit about yourself, and name, address and email to The Danish European Movement (eubev@eubev.dk) before 1st of Marts 2009 (End date have been extended, due to missing contribution from certain countries) Everyone who sends in pictures has the chance to win a 700 euro travel gift certificate and to contribute to the book. The best pictures are chosen by a jury, and the photographer will receive the gift certificate immediately.

The Danish European Movement is an association which seeks to promote an ever closer cooperation between the European countries. Furthermore, the association seeks to communicate information about the European Cooperation and the countries of Europe. The Danish European Movement has the right to the pictures send in to participate in European Kaleidoscope. The pictures will be used in a photo book, but they may also be used in other ways. Questions can be send to eubev@eubev.dk
Активен